We’re a fun, energetic, 24/7 video and digital retail store that sells hundreds of brands and thousands of products a day to customers around the country. If you are strong like ox, fast like rabbit, and like a little kooky chaos, keep reading, because you could be working with a mob of creatives who are not only good people, they genuinely geek out over their work.
Our in-house agency team is looking for a passionate, collaborative, go-git-em’ writer with a great attitude who knows how to connect with a variety of audiences in a way that inspires, delights, entertains, and educates. In-house or independent ad agency experience is a must.
This is definitely a portfolio-building gig. You’ll be writing a lot of things for a lot of different brands, including celebrities, and your work will be live every day in the over 88 million homes we connect to daily.
If you can leave your ego at the door, play hard for your team and write killer copy, we think you’re going to love it here.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Help maintain style, voice and brand standards through all communications
- Review and provide quality control for assets before being made live
- Work with creative director, copy chief, designers, developers, as well as online, email and social content teams to execute projects on deadline
- Concept and write sticky content for seasonal, event and brand specific campaigns, including:
- on-air promo scripts
- homepage and interior web assets
- social media
- brand/event/show naming and positioning
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or equivalent experience in related field (retail and e-commerce experience preferred)
- 2-5 years of copywriting experience in advertising
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate constructively with team members
- Familiarity with MS Office, standard online applications such as Google Docs, software and tools used for e-commerce and copywriting
What you’ll get
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria