Visual Product Coordinator
The Visual Product Coordinator is responsible for assisting with on-air product coordination, styling, and host support; ensuring the best on-air presentation of products being sold. You will be LIVE in the studio executing product presentation “behind the scenes” right alongside our hosts, guests and often famous personalities. This is a great blend of retail and live television entertainment!
What you’ll do
- Execute visual product styling to achieve the desired look or brand image for a particular product.
- Ensure that all props and product are available, cleaned, and ready for presentation a minimum of three hours prior to each show.
- Provide on-air visual styling support to assist Host with live demonstrations and product change outs. This also includes change outs for model(s).
- Communicate problems and issues surrounding the live show execution to producers, directors and management.
- Print, sort and file cue cards and run sheets.
- Attend to the day-to-day needs of the show, including product setup and returning product that no longer airs. This will include moving and steaming bedding/fashions, un-packaging and re-packaging breakables, cleaning and washing product/dishes.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
What you’ll need to succeed
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- TV and/or Display experience.
- Competent in visualizing abstract and conceptual ideas; based on balance, proportion and color.
- Working knowledge of visual product display and implementation.
- Basic Microsoft Word, Internet and computer knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of studio procedures, lighting, and camera work preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Strong multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills under stressful and high pressure situations.
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes, then conceive and implement practical solutions.
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative and cross-functional team setting.
Benefits – What you’ll get
- 401(k) match
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria