Responsible for providing operational support to all areas of the facility based on dept./cost center needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Folds boxes to desired shape.
- Places necessary packing inserts (tissue, etc.) into folded boxes.
- Support gift box preparation.
- Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type of material.
- Supply control and restock, packing supplies.
- Operate machinery to include the floor scrubber, pick trucks, and forklift.
- Systematic building sweeps for cleanliness.
- Unloading inbound trucks as needed to include RTVs.
- Sort and prep inbound receipts for picking as needed.
- Provide assistance in kitting and re-sku's.
- Bagging product as needed.
- Facing off product on shelves and monitoring min / max levels.
- Handles and stores totes for picking support.
- Keeps floors clean and clear of boxes and trash, and maintains cardboard area.
- Provides support to returns with distribution of Newgistics boxes.
- Weigh, scan, and load EVINE Live packages on outbound trailer.
- Load Polo packages on outbound trailer
- Gather postal carts from EVINE Live and return to shipping for processing.
- Ensures his/her work areas are maintained and cleaned daily.
- Ensures he/she supports all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same.
- Ensures that his/her assignments are completed in a consistent and high quality manner.
- Understands that in our team environment that he/she will be required to support other job functions on his/her shift.
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals.
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
One to Three months related experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria