Picker - 3rd Shift
Distributes material and products within establishments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Reads assignments to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from production areas to packing areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items into totes for conveying.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and conveys orders to packing station or shipping department, notifying supervisor of any discrepancies immediately.
- Marks pick ticket sheet to confirm the merchandise has been located and picked from its respective location and places the merchandise in the corresponding tray to be placed in the staging area.
- Opens containers as needed.
- Uses computer to enter records as needed.
- Operate liquefied gas or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform.
- Lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials using powered equipment.
- Inventories materials on work floor or supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials.
- Plugs in battery for recharging or replaces gas tank.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or GED
- Warehouse, receiving or shipping experience preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria