Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for exempt and non-exempt positions throughout Evine. This key role is responsible for managing full lifecycle recruiting for Evine’s corporate offices in Eden Prairie, MN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and staffing needs.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to understand recruitment needs and dynamics in their assigned areas
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to ensure a smooth and positive experience for all candidates– including candidate management, resume reviews, phone screens, interviews and offer negotiations
- Complete background, drug screen and reference checks for selected candidates
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external hiring events and other talent acquisition projects, as needed
- Assist with maintaining the open positions report and communicate recruiting activity to the HR team.
- Conduct new team member orientation on a rotating schedule.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports for assigned roles
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized with excellent time management capability
- Highly motivated, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria