Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9:00PM-5:30AM
Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Must have experience in blueprint and electrical schematic reading.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all automated conveyor systems, electrical, and mechanical.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components – photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and encoders.
- Repairs and/or replace automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
- Candidate must be able to perform PMIs on many various types of equipment and document findings.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment including distribution center racking.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Expected to inventory, track, and ensure proper storage of all spare parts/tools used.
- Will be expected to safely and proficiently operate powered industrial equipment including forklifts, cherry pickers, electric pallet jacks, etc…
- Ensures work areas are maintained and cleaned daily including maintenance shop.
- Supports all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same.
- Ensures that all assignments are completed in a consistent and high quality manner.
- Understands that in our team environment, candidate could be asked, on occasion, to support other job functions on their shift.
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals.
- Flexible with work hours/days.
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: 2 year technical degree in a maintenance or engineering related field
Required: 12 to 24 months conveyor maintenance, distribution center/fulfillment center maintenance, or manufacturing maintenance experience required.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria