Customer Insights Director
Evine is seeking an experienced Customer Insights Director who will be responsible for delivering impactful insights for the business that will drive customer-focused decision making. This role will support strategic initiatives with visibility across all of Evine leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult with internal business partners to understand the business objectives and develop plans to effectively address informational needs with customer analytics.
- Analyze data to uncover stories and themes and concisely present findings in a digestible manner.
- Responsible for identifying customer behaviors, wants and needs based on data and transforming those insights into actionable roadmaps.
- Drive the use of analytics forward thinking across the organization
- Effectively balance analytical capabilities with usage of external vendors and consultants, to efficiently deliver best practice and optimal business outcomes.
- Apply expertise to identify business opportunities and influence business decisions that will enable a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Evaluate, recommend and maintain reporting and analytical tools and strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years progressive leadership experience in customer insights, strategy and/or consulting
- Proven expertise with various market research tools and methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits – What you’ll get
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria