Evine is searching for a talented Front End Developer to join our team. This role will work closely with other members of the IT and Marketing teams to produce cutting edge website technology for our customers. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of user experience and design with a visual aesthetic to create experiences that relate our brand to the customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create new features and enhancements while maintaining current digitial initiatives for responsive website
- Lead initatives in support of video implementation on the website; support mobile and iPad applications
- Work with current web development tools to meet feature initiatives and to enhance the UI of the current website
- Collaborate on cross-platform and cross-browser testing of all web pages and designs to ensure that a professional feel is communicated to users.
- Implement and code emails so that they are mobile and iPad compatible
- Work directly with the IT .Net developers to deliver the best user experience on the platform
- All aspects of front-end development for the Evine.com website
- Development of visual and usability standards
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with web design principles including information architecture, usability and accessibility for e-commerce sites, mobile and iPad.
- Experience with A/ B multi variant testing concepts.
- Thorough understanding of basic web concepts (semantic HTML, SEO, accessibility, site performance)
- Expertise with debugging code, triaging issues and providing customer experience enhancing solutions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong UI/UX design, wireframes, storyboards and design trends.
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria