Returns Putaway Coordinator
Provides direction to hourly associates, creates a positive, safe, and harmonious work environment while maintaining individual and departmental productivity and quality standards.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees the distribution of work to associates
- Ensures all RTS Putaway is current to re-furb
- Ensures Putaway thru put to be: > 75 units/hour in Hardlines > 100 units/hour in Jewelry > 100 units/hour in Defective
- Assist the lead with daily functions of the department
- Negative quantity in Putaway Subinventory ran daily/weekly/monthly
- Provides training to new associates, as well as on-going training
- Ensures all processes of the department are followed.
- Solves problems and provides resolution to everyday questions by associates
- Maintains an open line of communication between the department and other areas of the company Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures his/her work areas are maintained and cleaned daily.
- Ensures he/she supports all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same.
- Ensures that his/her assignments are completed in a consistent and high quality manner.
- Understands that in our team environment that he/she could on occasion be required to support other job functions on his/her shift.
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Trained or able to be trained on equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledgeable of the putaway process
- 6-12 months within the job or related field
- Experience in distribution preferred
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good math skills
- Safety conscious
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria