The Samples Warehouse Coordinator provides quality service to our internal business partners through receipt, movement and distribution of product. This role practices good customer service, controls inventory and maintains an organized warehouse.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Pull internal customer product requests from multiple locations throughout the warehouse efficiently and accurately.
- Put away returned product requests to its designated location efficiently and accurately.
- Monitor email correspondence from requesting parties for show changes and updates and react accordingly and swiftly.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse at all times. Take personal responsibility daily in cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Complete multiple system transactions including Oracle, Product Master, and production tracking spreadsheets.
- Pick and process returns to the vendor and liquidation pulls.
- Assist the receiving department with incoming and outgoing shipments including receipting and locating new samples, including purchase orders and inter-organizational transfers.
2nd shift Monday –Friday 2PM to 10:30PM
2nd Shift Wednesday-Sunday or any combination that includes the weekend -2PM to 1030 PM.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service related experience
- Warehouse and/or retail environment preferred
- Ability and willingness to provide excellent customer service to our business partners.
- Highly motivated self-starter, flexible, with strong work ethic, positive attitude and high energy.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, follow through and prioritize workload.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Desire to learn and grow with the company and accept challenges.
- Maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties.
- Basic computer knowledge including Excel, Word, Outlook, warehouse management system software a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possesses the physical stamina, drive, and perseverance to handle pressure well. Willing and able to deal with problem situations.
- General distribution experience a plus, order picking, packing, receiving, shipping, cycle counts etc.
- Inventory control experience desired, including cycle counts, audits, analysis and damage control
- Ability to prioritize work load to insure all customer and department needs are met
What you’ll get
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria