Inventory Research Clerk
This position is responsible for resolving outbound issues associated with merchandise inventory. This may include backordering customer purchases, researching missing items, and/or a variety of other functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research data to locate missing items.
- Research and correct mispicked invoices.
- Key damaged items to defective locations.
- Backorder any customer invoices that can not be filled.
- Putaway extra items from backorder area.
- Re-package items if damaged for shipment.
- Ability to use power equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensures his/her work areas are maintained and cleaned daily.
- Ensures he/she supports all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same.
- Ensures that his/her assignments are completed in a consistent and high quality manner.
- Understands that in our team environment that he/she could on occasion be required to support other job functions on his/her shift.
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma/GED required
- One to three months related experience, Distribution experience preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively perform role using decision-making skills and other resources
- Familiar with basic computer skills – including Windows based programs, hand tools, packaging materials, etc…
- Confidence navigating the Internet and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate and manage conflict resolution in a professional manner
- Regular attendance and the ability to work flexible hours
- Must be in good standing with attendance and performance
- Physical Requirements include Medium Work; Exerting up to 50lbs of force occasionally, or up to 20lbs of force frequently and/or up to 10lbs of force constantly.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria