Oversees customer returns activities, such as Resolution, Operation Support, and repackaging customer returns. Achieves cost per unit, processing time and quality standards. Plan daily work flow for Customer returns. Supervise redemption team, Resolution and Operation Support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains records of all departmental activities, including tracking of all costs, and charging of costs to appropriate costs centers.
- Schedules staffing to perform all return functions, often involving use of temporary or flex pool labor, or associates loaned from other departments.
- Plans and executes all returns tasks, including resolution, packaging acquisition.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reporting of activities and costs.
- Point of contact for Customer Service partnering with them about issues with customer returns.
- Identifies inventory suitable repackaging and manage the supplies for that function.
- Develop and implement written procedures and training materials for all departmental functions.
- Collaborates effectively with the fulfillment leadership team, and establishes effective working relationships with merchants, vendors, accounting, and other departments.
- Good Knowledge of Inventory Control Function and WMS function pertaining to Inventory move.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years in a distribution environment, preferably with 2+ years in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of Access databases a plus.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria