Pack Supervisor 2nd Shift
Responsible for all aspects of Picking functions. Ensures that all company policies, procedures, and practices are executed effectively, efficiently, and safety. Ensure each area works as a team with other areas in the facility to ensure work is completed on time within budgeted guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Hiring, training, and scheduling of personnel, while maintaining departmental budget.
- Supervise departmental reports to include coaching, corrective actions, and performance reviews.
- Defining direction to ensure all functions are performed effectively and safely.
- Ensure work areas are maintained and cleaned daily.
- Ensures support of all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same.
- Provides support to other area job functions as needed.
- Ensure all packing work is completed on time consistently in a high quality manner and within budgeted guidelines.
- Evaluate improvements to departmental processes and create process flows and documentation.
- Recommend capital expenditures and process improvements.
- Completes daily audits and observation to ensure packing integrity.
- Monitors and coaches performance on a daily basis giving direct feedback to associates.
- Communicates constantly with Pick, Putwall, and Shipping to maintain constant flow.
- Other Assigned Responsibilities/Development- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years supervisory experience.
- Distribution experience preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria