- Active Returns Putaway Sort: WMS Returns Putaway sorter will sort merchandise into area zone totes utilizing a WMS RF Scanner.
- Oracle Returns Putaway sorter will sort into designated aisles utilizing the RMA label to sort into aisle totes, and be able to pallet build sorted totes numerically and alphabetically according to aisle, level, and bay.
- Team player, flexible, good communicator, positive respectful attitude, dependable, attentive to detail, maintains consistent accuracy, able to work in a fast pace work environment, consistently productive.
- Follows SOP on Safety policy daily
- Properly signs out WMS RF Scanner and uses assigned login
- Follows SOP for Returns Putaway WMS EX09 Hardlines Sort
- Utilizes WMS RF Scanner to complete EX09 Hardlines Sort verifying each area zone for assigned merchandise
- Properly close completed pallets to assure the Returns Putaway Equipment operator is able to complete the Hardlines Active system direct putaway function
- Ensures his/her work areas are maintained and cleaned daily
- Ensures he/she supports all company safety procedures and encourages all fellow associates to do the same
- Ensures that his/her assignments are completed in a consistent and high quality manner
- Understands that in our team environment that he/she could on occasion be required to support other job functions on his/her shift
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals
- Other Assigned Responsibilities/Development- Other duties as assigned.Active Oracle Sort/Pallet Build:
- Consistently operates the Returns conveyor and sorts product according to putaway type to be sorted
- Maintains speed and accuracy when sorting into aisle totes
HSD or GED.
- Distribution experience preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria