Java Developer II
The Java Developer is part of a small technical team that supports the Java Application and integration Infrastructure within Evine Live. The primary responsibilities include the development, enhancements, and support of the applications and integrations, and working across technical teams to deliver value to our business. Applicant needs solid experience of design and development of java based applications. Applicants will possess excellent communications skills in working with business analysts and end users.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enhance and support Evine Live Java Applications and Integrations.
- Meet with business analysts and technical leads on new functionality requests and production support.
- Develop functional and technical specifications based on Evine Live standard specification requirements.
- Develop applications and integrations using Java development tools.
- Unit test applications using Evine Live standard testing methodologies.
- Support the business during after-hours as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Java Development.
- Aptitude and perseverance in problem solving and learning.
- Experience with Eclipse, Tomcat, and other java development tools.
- Experience with Hibernate and relational databases.
- Experience with a Presentation Framework such as JSF, Spring MVC, AngularJS
- Some Experience with Spring Framework
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Scheduler frameworks such as Quartz
- Reporting tools such as Jasper Reports
- Integration platforms such as Tibco
- AJAX frameworks
- JBoss Application Server
- PL/SQL development
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria