Order Capture At Home Agent
An Order Capture At-Home-Agent provides professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers from the comfort and convenience of their home office. This position serves as the first contact customers have with the company and will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs including: answering inbound calls to assist customers in placing orders, completing transactions in real time, working simultaneously with multiple software applications, consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis, and appropriately identifying and escalating unresolved issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answers incoming calls and responds to the customer’s questions or concerns regarding the order process and questions after the order has been received in their home
- Demonstrates professionalism by creating a positive image for EVINE Live on all communication mediums
- Maintains and effectively articulates a thorough knowledge and skill base for policies, procedures, and computerized information systems
- Regular attendance at scheduled team meetings and ongoing training as required
- Provides a superior customer service experience to both internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
Work Schedules and Requirement:
- Able to work part-time; estimated average of 16-29 hours per week. Must be available and flexible to work within the timeframe of 7:00AM – 1:00AM, 7 days a week to include a minimum of 8 hours across the weekend.
- EVINE Live’s Order Capture Home Agent program uses a shift bidding process for scheduling hours. Hours posted are based on business needs, utilization, and team member pickup. Our shift bidding process is performance based and Home Agents are put into one of three time slots for picking up hours. Team members are able to choose their schedule from week to week as long as the scheduling requirements are met.
- Must meet the Minimum Technical Requirement and Internet Service Providers.
- Must be able to come on-site to the headquarters for 1 week of paid training.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must live within 60 miles of either facility: Eden Prairie, MN or Bowling Green, KY
- Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Able to type 35 words per minute is essential
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria